Are you living with a chronic pain condition? Physiotherapy or Massage Therapy may be a good option for you.
At Anatomy Physiotherapy Clinic, we are dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities like before.
We strive to create a relaxed atmosphere at our clinic, and use a hands-on approach to make each client feel at ease when discussing their concerns with our professionals.
What you should expect from your first visit with us:
- When you arrive at our office, you will register with one of our administrative staff. They will help you keep track of any forms that need to be filled out, so that you can focus on your recovery.
- Next, you will meet with your physiotherapist or a massage therapist for the initial evaluation. During the evaluation, our therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain/injury or any other reason for your visit. Try to be as honest as possible. Open communication helps us better understand your problem.
- Expect your movement, strength, coordination, and much more to be evaluated during your initial appointment. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to our therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination!
- Our therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Our therapist will discuss their recommendations with you.
- Treatment will be performed on the first day to get you started on your path to recovery. Any future appointments will be designed to progress you through a custom treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of future appointments with our administrative staff. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of our therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Our therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring or family physician if indicated.
If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
How to prepare for your visit to our office
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- Make note of any key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and/or other important information that the therapist should know.
- If possible, fill out your intake form(s) online prior to arrival.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment if you have not filled out your forms. 5 mins early is great if you have completed your intake forms online, prior to your visit.
Fill out your new patient forms before your first visit
If you would like to save time on your first visit, please make sure that you complete the patient intake form online.
Don’t have time to print them off beforehand? No worries! Simply allow extra time (approximately 15-20 min) before your appointment to fill them out in our clinic. At Anatomy Physiotherapy Clinic, we are here to help you get the most out of your visit – contact us today!